About me – Nathalie Durant
I am a licensed clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, and I am also trained in Ericksonian hypnotherapy and burnout management.
I regularly update my knowledge and skills through training, seminars, workshops, and conferences.
I offer customized solutions for each person in a caring and respectful atmosphere during our meetings. I will use a variety of tools, including:
Brief integrative therapy, which means integrating and applying different therapeutic approaches, such as:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)/Systemic therapy;
- Conversational therapy ;
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
- Personal development/Public speaking/Self-esteem and confidence;
- Career and educational counseling ;
- Stress management/Emotional management/Conflict resolution.
I offer both in-person and virtual sessions (via Teams, Zoom, Facetime, WhatsApp, etc.) to suit your convenience.
- From the first session, we will see if we are both in a trusting relationship and if the therapist/patient relationship is appropriate for the implementation of therapy, development, or coaching. This will be done in a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental environment.
Do you have questions ?ps
At what point does someone need a therapist?
There is never a good or a bad time. Whatever your problem, your worry or simply your desire to speak or to be listened to, you can call a therapist whenever you feel the need. It is your desire and your need which are at the heart of this process. Here are some examples of specific problems which could lead to a patient consulting a therapist:
You feel an uneasiness at work, […]