My name is Luisa Mannu and I am a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT), Life Coach and grief Counsellor.
I practise in Brussels, near the European institutions , in English, French and Italian.
I am a specialist in all kinds of problems related to difficult changes, transitions and losses in both personal and professional life and I work with adults, children and teenagers.
Being trained in different approaches, I propose a personalised therapy that meets your needs and attitudes and I help you coping with difficult times.
Scientist as background, I am a certified:
- Cognitive Behavioural Coach (CBC) by the “Centre for Coaching”, Middlesex University, London;
- Grief recovery method Specialist by the “Grief Recovery Institute®”, US;
- Creative grief support Counsellor by the “Creative Grief Support Studio”, US;
Other trainings and courses:
- Non Violent Communication (NVC), by Marshall Rosenberg;
- Effective Communication, by Th. Gordon;
- The Landmark Education Forum, London, UK;
- The Landmark Education advanced, London, UK;
Do you have questions ?ps
The results vary from one person to another. Therapy allows you to put into words things which will let you draw a line under these problems, or find the causes and explanations which will make you stronger and more able to manage your emotions towards these problems.
Symptoms of worry, stress
Human beings are by nature frequently subjected to fear: a threatening situation, moments in life categorised by uncertainty, and apprehension – there are so many moments which generate a feeling of fear or danger.